This is the TODO list for the schoolsplay project.
For details about these things, ask information on the mailinglist.
- Icons for the activities as well as category icons.
- Background with logo for the default theme (Done: Joshua)
- Cleanup images currently used in the memory activity.
- Letter images instead of 'real' letters currently used in memory ?
- Put it into SVN :-)
- (re)write the text for the website.
- howto sql stuff
- howto develop activity
- howto SP sprite implementation
- howto translate SP
Packaging and install tools:
- Create installers for Windows,OSX, GNU/Linux.
- For GNU/Linux we should refactor the install.sh from childsplay.
- 'admin' app with a ocempgui based gui.
This app should be used to add users to the dbase and handle the SQL table data like export to csv lists etc.
- Add support for mySql. The sql binding used in SP is sqlqlchemy so adding mysql support would be trivial.
- Create simple pygame based diagrams from the 'score' data entry.
(See also 'development' for a explanation)
- Create a 'score' value which is to be stored into the sql dbase.
(For example memory: score = 70% cards turnt + 30% time spend / whatever to get a number 1-10)
- Add methods to the DataManager class to extract data from sql.
- create simple diagrams from score values.
- develop activities.
- —menus must fallback on the default theme so that another theme could only implement a background
and the rest will be used from the default theme.—(done: stas)
- Make MainCore use the options from the optionparser.